We’ve just listed this fabulous updated Cape Cod Charmer in Rose City Park w/ Open Houses this weekend. Here are some home & neighborhood highlights of this perfect pocket of NE Portland with its own golf course.
Open Houses: Saturday (4/29) 11 am-1 pm and Sunday (4/30) 1-3 pm
- Exquisitely preserved 1940s details alongside modern updates. The vintage light fixtures are gorgeous! Gumwood molding, stylized archways, built-ins.
- Fabulous floor plan flooded with natural light throughout well-appointed spaces. The large windows let in so much sparkling sun on a nice day, this is the house to cure those winter blues.
- 2 Living Rooms with fireplaces. (One on the main level and one below which would be a nice spot for movies & hosting Blazers/Timbers/Thorns viewing. There’s a large wall that would be simply PERFECT for a projector screen!)
- Stunning hardwood floors
- Refreshed kitchen
- 2 main level bedrooms & 2 up offer flexibility (guests/ office)
- Lower level flex space off the media room for yoga/gym/hobbies
- Serene backyard w/ entertainer’s patio, fenced for privacy with enough shade to stay cool throughout the summer
- Long driveway to oversized, detached garage
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 3,050 SF | .12 acre lot | Built 1940 | Offered at $687,000 | 1615 NE 58th Ave. Portland, OR 97213
- Biker’s Paradise (Bike Score 99)
- This home is just blocks to serene Rose City Golf Course & Park w/ playground, tennis courts, ball field & hiking trail ideal for dog walks.
- Hollywood Farmers Market (Saturdays 8 am to 1 pm)
- Groceries galore! (Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, Fred Meyer, Grocery Outlet)
- The historic Hollywood Theatre
- Barley Pod food carts w/ Baerlic Brewing
- Lucky House for tasty Chinese food
- New Deal Cafe for brunch
Full home details here.
Contact me to learn more!
Presented by Susie Hunt Moran & Josh Velasquez
Moran Homes Real Estate Group w/ Windermere Realty Trust
Susie Hunt Moran Principal Broker, Licensed in OR
📲(503) 970-9866 | firstname.lastname@example.org