Matt just listed an English Storybook beauty in Beaumont-Wilshire with Open Houses Sat & Sun. Here are some home and neighborhood highlights in this fun pocket of NE Portland!
Open Houses: Sat (4/22) 12-2 pm & Sun (4/23) 12-2pm
Delightful updates alongside 1920s charm: Wood windows, designer lighting & hardwood floors in sunny living room w/ gas fireplace & formal dining w/ built-ins:
Remodeled bakers kitchen w/ full tile backsplash, quartz counters, SS appliances & nook. French doors lead to a dreamy deck w/ covered space for year-round entertaining in private, fenced backyard.
2 spacious bedrooms up:
Media room w/ wet bar in basement:
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2,610 SF | Offered at $849,000
- Beverly Cleary K-8 & Grant High
- Grant Park amenities (pool, track, tennis, etc)
- Dining on Fremont’s restaurant row
- Hollywood fun (the farmer’s market, library, historic movie theater and groceries galore!)
- Blackbird Wine
- Beaumont Do it Best Hardware
- The Arrangement (home/lifestyle boutique w/ greeting cards & great gifts)
- Beaumont Village Market
- Puddletown Games & Puzzles
- Adorn (Women’s clothing)
- Foot Traffic Northeast (Test your gait and get your next PDX Marathon shoes!)
- Beaumont Florist
Full home details 🔗HERE and Virtual tour here. Or Contact Matt to learn more or check out the video below!
Matt Moran📲(503) 781-9646 firstname.lastname@example.org MoranHomesPDX.com