For some, Pumpkin Spice Everything is the start of fall. For me, fall starts today with the big, red floating apple in the sky over Southeast Portland. This means it’s time for my first nibble of apple at the Portland Nursery Apple Tasting!
This annual tradition over two weekends in October features:
- Fresh-pressed cider + hard cider tasting
- Strudel + caramel apples
- Face painting + scavenger hunts
- Live music
- Food drive for the Oregon Food Bank (bring non-perishables!)
- And a tent full of tiny cubes of local apple and pear varieties just waiting to be gobbled up.
When you settle on a favorite, take home a bag for $1.29 a pound … (And let me know your #1 choice!)
Great for all ages. See you there!
Portland Nursery is located at 5050 SE Stark, Portland, OR 97215
Apple Tasting Times:
- Friday-Sunday October 11 – 13, 2019
- Friday-Sunday October 18 – 20, 2019
- 10:00am – 5:00pm