One of the great joys of living in Portland is the very-good-chance of residing within walking distance of a tasty restaurant. For me, that place is Kati Portland: A vegan/vegetarian Thai eatery that arrived on lower Division (SE PDX) just a few years ago.
- Nam Kao Tod – Crispy rice with fresh herbs, red + green onion, cilantro, carrot, glass noodles, peanuts, lime and lettuce … the signature starter!
- Banana Blossom Soup – The ultimate dish for a cold day in Portland
- Pad Woon Sen – This smoky glass noodle stir fry can be hard to find at some PDX Thai spots … Kati’s is fabulous)
- Best staff: Super friendly + very accommodating of various diets
- FRESH + Healthy. Give this plant-based bistro a try!
Do you have a favorite Thai/ Kati dish? Please shoot me a message so I can try it next time I’m there!
Kati Portland is located at 2932 SE Division Street Portland, OR 97202
Open for Lunch 11:30 am – 3 pm | Open for Dinner 5 to 10 pm |Closed Mondays