*Open House Saturday (2/16) 1-3 pm and Sunday (2/17) 1 to 3 pm*
Classic charm meets modern convenience in this remodeled Grant Park English. Crown molding, oak floors and a wood-burning fireplace sparkle with natural light from the picture window.
Original + thoughtful built-ins throughout add character and mega storage.
Upper level is a sprawling master suite w/ multiple closets, office space and full bath.
Finished lower level features a cozy family room for movie nights, a full laundry room and a huge storage room.
Giant backyard features deck, shed, play area, garden boxes, and stone pavers ready for a firepit.
This is a move-in ready jewel in a prime Grant Park locale that’s just steps to excellent schools, playgrounds, a pool, track, tennis courts and a dog park.
The sellers love this home and the bustle of pedestrians + neighborhood children playing year-round!
* Oak hardwood floors
* Crown molding
* Wood-burning fireplace
* Original built-ins
* Stainless steel appliances (fridge, microwave, dishwasher, oven)
* Gas stove
* Light + bright dining room
* 2 bedrooms on main with walk-in closets + fabulous built-ins
* Full bath on main
* Master suite on upper level w/ 4 walk-in closets + office space
* Master bath w/ dual vanity and deep soaking tub
* Laundry room (w/ W+D) and storage galore on lower level
* Family/Entertainment room in finished basement
* Huge, fenced backyard
* Play area
* Outdoor outlets
* Hand-chiseled retaining wall
* Landscape lighting
* Exterior + interior paint
* Hardscape paver patio w/ built-in planter boxes
* Sidewalk repairs
* Central air
* New water heater
* New carpet in family room downstairs
* Nest home system
* Loads of grocery stores (New Seasons w/ Amazon Now, Whole Foods, Grocery Outlet, Trader Joe’s)
* Centrally located among PDX’s best restaurants in Hollywood, Broadway, Alberta + Killingsworth, Beaumont-Wilshire
* Hollywood Theater
* Excellent schools
* Multiple playgrounds
* Dog park
* Grant track
* Grant pool + water feature in park
* Hollywood Library
* Summer movies + symphony in Grant Park
* 4th of July street party w/ neighbors
3 bed | 2 bath | 2700 sq ft
2604 NE 36th Ave Portland, OR 97212