(This weekend is looking like breezy temps in the 70s and we will be hosting multiple Open Houses in NE and SE Portland. Here’s a preview of what’s to come!)
Just Listed: The Historic Lawson House at 2229 SE Market St Portland, OR 97214
A slice of SE history, this pristine Colonial Heights Prairie Craftsman is a must see! This thoughtfully updated home boasts 5 bedrooms, 2.5 baths w/ original white oak & mahogany and a whopping 31 Povey glass features including pocket doors. This 1931 home was built by a builder as his own home and it shows in the myriad intricate details. The original dining room with box beams & buffet is ideal for holiday gatherings. The refreshed kitchen has modern appliances and ample storage but that’s not all for the chef set! The sellers have geniusly created an “Executive Pantry” off the kitchen with room for all of your kitchen gadgets plus a prep sink!
Upstairs, there are generously-sized bedrooms, closets & the original dressing room. Enjoy the private side yard for grilling, and the front and side porches for people-watching while sipping a cold beverage and playing cards.
One-car garage, finished third floor bonus space, newer roof, gutters & interior/exterior paint and a sprawling basement with private exterior access and the dreamiest sauna. It has been featured in magazines & historic walking tours so if you’d like to see it in person, pop over to an Open House and say Hi!
Open Houses: Sat (May 20) 10:00 am – 12 noon and Sun (May 21) 12 noon – 2:00 pm
Colonial Heights Neighborhood Favorites
- Jam for brunch
- Talarico’s Produce Stand – incredible selection and affordable
- Hotlips Pizza for your game day needs
- Grand Central Bakery – You know, you love it, it’s arguably Portland’s best loaf of bread: The Como Loaf!
Moran Homes Upcoming Open Houses
Click for full home details:
- Just Listed: Alameda Ridge English at 3868 NE Alameda St. (Video tour here!)
- Just Listed: Modern Craftsman at 4800 NE 35th Ave (Video tour here!)
- Coming Soon: 3145 NE 48th A stunning down to the studs renovation of this contemporary Reilly Signature Home in the heart of Beaumont Village. Effortlessly elegant with soaring ceilings and airy open spaces, accented by White Oak, Fir and Hemlock features. Exquisite designer finishes throughout. 4 beds, 2.5 baths, private spacious backyard with covered overhang! When it’s live, Open House details will be here.
Coming Soon: My Own House!
After living in this neighborhood for 35 years, my husband Mike and I are making a move! We’ll be hosting an Open House on 5/30 and we’d love to see you! Come by for some bubbles, nibbles and a celebration of 31 years in this amazing home where we raised our two beautiful daughters and held myriad family gatherings. But it’s time for the next chapter!
Open House details will be here or call me for the early scoop!
Have a fabulous weekend!