Just Listed & Open Houses this weekend (10/9 & 10/10)! This 1940 Birkemeier sits on a dreamy Alameda storybook lane. 4 Bed, 2 Bath corner lot vintage gem with great bones & so much to love: Grand foyer, wood floors, curved walls & 2 wood-burning fireplaces.
Sunny, eat-in kitchen, formal dining. Main level 4th bed/office.
Spacious, charming primary bedroom with double closets.
Partially finished lower with a fun family room. Covered patio amid new fence & blooms in exquisitely maintained backyard paradise. Detached garage.
- Cyclist Paradise by dining and groceries
- Wood-fired pizza from Lucca on Fremont
- Garden Fever for ALL the TLC your yard can handle
- Tacovore for Taco Tuesdays (plus Taco Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays)
- Guilder Cafe for tasty breakfast fare & more
- Grant Park – the crown jewel of NE PDX parks – LOADED with amenities. Rubberized track, public pool, tennis, basketball, dog park, playground, the Ramona Quimby Sculpture Garden and more!
- Groceries Galore! Fred Meyer, Whole Foods, New Seasons, Trader Joe’s, Grocery Outlet, Hollywood Farmer’s Market
- Easy interstate access onto 1-84 West – puts you downtown in minutes.
Want to step foot into a Birkemeier? You’re in luck! We’ll be hosting Open Houses this weekend!
Saturday, Oct 9
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Sunday, Oct 10
12 noon – 2:00 pm
Address: 3045 NE 32nd Pl, Portland, OR 97212
Full listing details here & hope to see you there!