Just Listed and Open this weekend, this 3 Bed, 1.5 Bath NE Portland home has been maintained with the utmost TLC. The dreamy kitchen was remodeled a few years ago, the oak floors were refinished and the Schoolhouse light fixtures add the perfect touches of modernism amid vintage charm.
Throw in the cutest front porch and spectacular wraparound fenced yard with a back patio and you’ve got yourself a little pocket of heaven right around the corner from the myriad amenities of Grant Park (track, tennis, basketball, swimming pool).
But you don’t have to take my word for it! Here are the seller’s favorite things:
- The beautiful wisteria that blooms across the front of the house in the spring. It’s stunning and smells incredible!
- The welcoming front porch – it has been invaluable during the pandemic.
- Charming period details like pocket doors, hardwood floors, some original windows and picture rail trim.
- Private feel in a bustling neighborhood. The backyard feels like a garden retreat and the front yard provides just enough privacy from the street.
- High ceilings & generous rooms make the house feel spacious, while still cozy.
- Our recently remodeled kitchen which boasts bright natural light, views of the Japanese maples and hummingbirds and an inviting space for entertaining.
- Being within walking distance to all of our favorite neighborhood haunts like Grant Dog Park, Tacovore, Grand Central Bakery and McPeet’s.
- Convenience of close proximity to Hollywood Farmers Market, several grocery stores and countless restaurants & businesses that we frequent.
- The friendliest neighbors and a sense of community in the wonderful Grant Park neighborhood.
There you have it! If you’d like to see this special Grant Park home in person, pop in to either Open House this weekend:
- Saturday (9/18) 11 am to 1 pm
- Sunday (9/19) 12 to 3 pm
Or visit virtually here.
This 1912 Craftsman Farmhouse is located at 3615 NE Knott St Portland, OR 97212
3 Beds | 1.5 Baths | 2,852 SF
Offered at $779,000
Full listing details can be found here.
Presented by Susie Hunt Moran & Jamie Van Hoorn.