We’ll be holding an Open House in Dolph Park on Saturday at a dreamy Spanish Tudor if you’d like to explore more but in the meantime, here are some nearby highlights!
Dolph Park is a tidy grid of luxury homes on expansive lots within the Grant Park neighborhood of NE PDX. Just west of Grant High this prestigious pocket is demarcated by its own historic neighborhood marker signs.
Immaculate lawns adorn a variety of classic architectural styles ranging from Mediterranean villas to Norman castles to English storybooks. A strong sense of community is imbued throughout with friendly neighbors hosting rotating happy hours + block parties for all ages.
So much exercise + leisure to be had (for people + pooches alike!)… Dog off-leash area, Synthetic track, Baseball / softball field, Synthetic turf field (football, soccer), Splash pad, Basketball court, Tennis court (lighted), Accessible play area, Picnic tables, Swimming Pool!
- Nicholas (Lebanese + Mediterranean) – Tear away at the gigantic pita + plunge it into some of PDX’s best hummus, baba ghanoush and garlicky toum.
- Blind Onion Pizza – Your neighborhood pizza joint for 25+ years.
- Sweet Basil Thai – Thai classics with GF + plant-based options over beds of tasty black rice.
- Shandong – A go-to for Chinese takeout on the inner east side. Don’t miss the spicy dry-fried tofu and platter of brussel sprouts.
- Lucca – Wood-fired pizza, wine + other Italian favorites on the patio.
Close to: The Hollywood District
Grab a plant-based donut from Doe, pick up your books at Hollywood Library + dive into vintage thrifting. Get your veggies + treats for the week at the Saturday Hollywood Farmers Market. Then – when we’re re-opened – catch a movie at the legendary Hollywood Theatre which features a fun blend of big budget films + curated art house delights all under the historic marquee.
New Seasons, Fred Meyer, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, Hollywood Farmers Market