Sun’s out! How about a stroll from your Mediterranean sanctuary to a sparkling pool? We just listed this 1971 multi-level majesty in the coveted SW Hills neighborhood of Montmore – a tree-lined private loop with no throughways that has its own community pool at the end of the street!
Welcome to the Montmore Mediterranean: Step through the brick archway into a grand living space with high ceilings and nature views.
This sprawling 5 bed, 3 bath is a multileveled dream. Vaulted ceilings, wood floors, dramatic archways + tall windows w/slider to deck. The home backs up to green space + natural light abounds in the skylit kitchen + formal dining.
Curved, wrought iron staircase up to formal living room:
The primary suite has a soaking tub w/ nature views, a heated floor, steam shower, double rain shower heads and a luxe walk-in closet.
Host movie nights in the huge finished lower level great room. 2 more bedrooms, a full bath, bonus room (home gym?) + shop w/ exterior entrance round out this spacious level.
Did I mention it has the world’s most epic laundry room?
Now for the yard! A deck, a patio, your own private sport court and trees galore!
A nearby footpath takes you right to Bridlemile Elementary.
Want to see it (masked) in person?
11 am – 1 pm
5 Bed | 3 Bath | 4,222 SF
Built in 1971
- Spacious, multilevel floor plan
- Hardwoods, tall windows, archways, wrought iron details
- Spiral staircase to upper level formal living room
- Kitchen has 2 breakfast bars, SS appliances, skylight, granite counters
- Luxurious primary suite w/ jetted tub, steam/double rain shower, heated floors, walk-in closet + French doors
- Huge lower level w/ great room, 2 BR, full bath, bonus + shop w/ exterior entrance
- Double garage w/ opener
- Backyard features deck, patio, grassy area and sport court
- Elementary School: Bridlemile
- Middle School: Robert Gray
- High School: Wilson
- Taxes: $13,297.24 (2019)