You may not be done shopping but don’t let that force you out of your PJs! Crunch time is upon us for holiday gifting so I’ve compiled a list of local PDX favorites that offer e-gift cards that’ll arrive before the big day with time to spare! You’re a click away from being done!
- Bamboo Sushi (Best sushi in town! Several locations)
- PDX Sliders (Burgers on SE Division and in Sellwood)
- Scottie’s Pizza (Full pie or by the slice, on SE Division)
- Ruby Jewel (Ice cream, multiple PDX locations)
- Pizzicato Pizza (Multiple PDX locations)
- No Bones Beach Club (Buying for a PDX (or Seattle) vegan? This is the winner. Beer battered avocado tacos!)
- Screen Door (Southern fried chicken and more with a perpetual line around the block!)
- Happy Cup Coffee Company Subscriptions available! Tell your giftee it’s on the way.
- None of our PDX indie theaters offer e-gift cards, but there’s always big-screen Regal if you’re in a pinch! (There’s a Regal at Lloyd Center and downtown at Pioneer Place and Fox Tower.)
MASSAGE / SPA
Löyly (A slice of Scandinavia in SE and NE PDX)
East Bridge Massage (On E Burnside)
- Adorn (Locations all over PDX)
- Barre3 (Workout clothes)
- Wild Fang (Downtown PDX + online, for wild feminists, this skews to a younger age demo than Adorn)
- Gem Set Love (Vintage + antique + handmade) (NW PDX)
- ClassPass (Variety of fitness classes, monthly subscription)
Powell’s (Stores and online)
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!