Step through 1920s archways into loads of natural light + storybook charm. This Alameda beauty is just waiting for your finishing touches. Spacious, airy main w/ oak hardwoods, crown molding, a tiled wood-burning fireplace and picture window views of Alameda Ridge.
The bright + white kitchen w/ attached breakfast nook/ sun room opens onto a deck in a fenced backyard. There’s a study, bedroom + full bath on the main level for easy living.
Huge basement w/ bonus room. Loads of storage space or ADU potential w/ separate entrance.
Steps to Fremont restaurants + proximity to the rest of Beaumont-Wilshire’s foodie hot spots + shops.
A classic home in a classic Portland neighborhood!
- 4 bed | 2 bath | Study | Basement
- Built 1926
- Oak hardwood floors on main
- Period details (crown molding, glass doorknobs, archways)
- Original built-ins throughout
- Updated windows + period leaded glass windows
- Tiled, wood-burning fireplace
- Bright, white kitchen w/ tiled counters and backsplash
- Breakfast nook/sunroom w/ built-ins
- Full bath on main w/ oyster tiles + pedestal sink
- 3 bedrooms up along w/ full Jack + Jill bath
- 1000 sq ft giant, finished basement w/ bonus room+ ADU potential
- Detached garage
- Long driveway
- Fenced backyard
- Beaumont-Wilshire shops and restaurants (Grand Central Bakery, Amalfi’s, Tacovore, Bang Bang, Jim & Patty’s Coffee, Pizza Jerk)
- Easy drive to Portland International Airport
- Proximity to Hollywood District (historic Hollywood Theater, restaurants, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s)
- Sought-after Alameda schools
3815 NE Alameda St
Portland, OR 97212
Check susiehuntmoran.com later today for Open House details this weekend (2/2 + 2/3) or contact me for more info!
503-970-9866 | firstname.lastname@example.org