Quintessential Old Portland!
This charming, classic Craftsman with a rocking chair front porch is set high above the street. Beautiful, airy living room with high ceilings, period details, diamond windows, picture molding + gleaming, soft fir floors. 3 bedrooms up with an updated large bath. Bonus/flex space in basement with additional outside entry and a half bath.
Enjoy morning coffee on the newly built deck overlooking the cozy backyard. A seamless blend of formal and casual elegance on a serene tree-lined street in hip Sunnyside. It’s one of my absolute favorite locations in all of Portland. Why?
- The urban sanctuary of Laurelhurst Park
- Multiple movie theaters (Avalon ($3.50 tix), Laurelhurst, Bagdad, Hollywood)
- Movie Madness (the country’s best video store!)
- Belmont Library
- Excellent grocery options: Fred Meyer, New Seasons, H Mart coming soon
- Steps to the 15 Trimet bus line (a straight shot to downtown)
- And? Restaurants galore! Restaurant rows on Belmont (Sweet Hereafter, Hoda’s), Hawthorne (Short Round, Than Thao, 3 Doors Down) AND 28th + Burnside (Ken’s Artisan Pizza, Bamboo Sushi)
3 BED | 2.1 BATH | 2,242 SQFT
3640 SE Washington St Portland, OR 97214