It’s been a while since we did a deep dive on the bustling Hawthorne Blvd so today we’re taking you on a virtual stroll along some of our recent favorite spots (old and new). A main east-west artery (and dining hotbed) of Southeast Portland, Hawthorne Blvd has 60 avenues of goodies to offer from the river all the way to Mt Tabor!
We polled the team and everyone offered their top spots to eat, shop and have fun. So we compiled them on this interactive Google map – just click around to get some ideas for your next Happy Hour or perhaps, sourcing some vintage clothes for your upcoming Halloween costume!
Clicking on each icon will show the name & quick description of what the place offers along with a link to its website. Some of our newer Hawthorne favorites are:
And ICYMI, we currently have a gorgeous listing right in the middle of all the Hawthorne fun! This Restored Craftsman Foursquare is Live on the market now and we are happy to arrange a showing if you’d like to see this renovated gem & dream backyard (with hot tub) in person.
Restored Hawthorne Craftsman Foursquare
- Exquisite Hammer & Hand restoration in 2016
- Modern design elements blend seamlessly with its original Craftsman charm
- Entertainer’s dream w/ open layout & great flow via the glass wall to the deck (w/ hot tub), gardens & pergola for al fresco dining
- 4 Bedrooms upstairs include the pristine Primary suite with a skylit, spa-like bath with a soaking tub
- Lower level w/ exterior entrance boasts a 5th bedroom/media room & a full bath = ideal for guests, a 2nd living room or even rental potential
- Walker/Bikers Paradise w/ driveway space for 2 cars or go car-free in this vibrant SE PDX neighborhood that has everything you need
1524 SE 35th Pl, Portland, OR 97214
Full home details here.
Virtual tour here.
As always, we are happy to answer any & all Qs!
-Susie & Team
(503) 970-9866 | firstname.lastname@example.org