Exciting news in the world of PDX Real Estate this weekend: In-person Open Houses are back! And this Eastmoreland Craftsman is first up to bat.
Open House Sunday (6/14)
2:00 – 4:00 pm
It’ll be slightly unconventional as we slowly re-open society. We’ll be doing contact tracing collecting first name, email + phone #. You’ll have to wait outdoors – socially distanced – for your turn to enter. 2 people at a time, 10 minutes max. Gloves & masks required!
Now, onto the house!
- Eastmoreland Golf Course
- Reed College
- Berkeley Park w/ Alex Rovello Memorial Tennis Courts
- Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden
- Woodstock dining: Double Mountain Taproom, Grand Central Bakery, Nudi Noodle Place, Otto’s Sausage Kitchen & Meat Market, Ate-Oh-Ate Grill and more!
- Westmoreland dining: Saburo’s Sushi, Boxer Ramen, Reverend’s BBQ and many more!
- Moreland Theatre (movies!)
- Groceries at New Seasons, Safeway, Trader Joe’s
- Woodstock Multnomah County Library
4 Bed | 3 Bath | 2,155 SF
Built in 1928
3805 SE Henry St.
Portland, OR 97202
Hope to see you at the Open House!
Full property details here.