Just Listed in North Portland: So fresh and so clean on 3 levels! This dreamy bungalow is now live and with it being Jamie’s first co-listing with Moran Homes, I asked her for her Top 3 favorite features:
- Period details: Original hardwood floors, tray/ coved ceilings, tiled fireplaces (2!) + crown molding
- Tons of living space! 450 sq ft master and 1,000 sq ft on the lower level
- Piedmont neighborhood proximity to Williams, Mississippi, Dekum, Alberta and I-5 to downtown
Other perks on this 1938 bungalow?
- Tuxedo exterior paint + all over fresh interior paint
- ’19 gas furnace
- Decommissioned oil tank
- Formal dining room + kitchen w/ eat-in nook!
- New lighting
- Stainless steel appliances
- Hi-end washer/dryer
- Huge bonus room in lower
- 3 levels of living w/ 3 bed + 2 full bath
- Tons of storage space
- Detached garage w/ long driveway
- Fenced backyard
Want to see more? Pop in this weekend!
Saturday (3/7) 11 am – 1 pm
Sunday (3/8) 1 – 3 pm
3 bed | 2 bath | 2,786 sq ft
411 N Stafford St Portland, OR 97217
Contact: Jamie Van Hoorn 503.449.8999
411 N Stafford St – Branded from Portland Imagery on Vimeo.
Full details at: https://susiehuntmoran.com/listing/OR/Portland/411-N-Stafford-St-97217/106686422