I just listed a fixer in a prime PDX locale near SE 46th Ave + Hawthorne. It’s one of the most walk-friendly parts of town with loads of tasty spots to eat, exercise + have fun!
- First-run movies at the Bagdad
- Belmont Library
- Groceries at New Seasons or Fred Meyer
- Falafel gyro at Kouzína at Angelos
- Matt’s BBQ Tacos
- Bibimbap and a Crimson Sunbird at Short Round
- Apizza Scholls … the very best pizza place during fresh tomato season
- Happy Hour guac at Porque No? if you don’t mind the line
- And the very best spot of all: Mt. Tabor. Exercise, leisure, views of downtown AND Mt. Hood + bird-watching!