A night of Oregon seafood is nigh! Olympia Provisions NW is assembling the finest oysters, scallops, crab and albacore our Pacific waters have to offer in order to help raise money and awareness for The Wetlands Conservancy. Throw in a flight of Muscadets (a Loire Valley white), Jacobsen Salt accents, and the wizardry of Chef Eric Joppie and it’ll surely be a gourmet night to remember. See you there!
Date and time: Friday, March 16th, 6:00pm-10:00pm
1632 NW Thurman St.
Portland, OR 97209
Tickets: $65, includes a tasting from menu prepared by Chef Eric Joppie and flight of muscadets, additional beverages available for purchase.
Donation: 10% of the proceeds will be donated to the Wetlands Conservancy.
Olympia Provisions Charcuterie (Hot & Cold)
- Dijon, Apple Mostarda, Crackers
Nevor Oysters and Oregon Pink Scallops on the Half Shell
- Fermented Chili, Fennel-Tangerine Sorbet, Pickled Shallot
1632 Thurman Sourdough Focaccia
- Sour Butter, Jacobsen Smoked Salt
Oregon Seafood Salads
- Smoked Black Cod, Horseradish, Chevre Mousse, Crostini
- Dungeness Crab, Pickled Anaheim Pepper Louie
- Albacore Poke, Preserved Lime Ponzu, Mint
- West Coast Seaweed, Ginger Emulsion, Pickled Lemon (vegan)